Why Donate to BYOC?
To sustain a high quality program while keeping tuition low, we rely on generous financial support from our community. This includes grants, corporate sponsorships, and private donations. With low overhead, the BYOC remains fiscally responsible as 100% of our funds are spent directly on accomplishing our mission. The majority of this is spent on rehearsal and concert time.
By donating to the BYOC, you can:
- Support the future. The BYOC is a growing and vital part of the Billings community. Many BYOC members stand out as leaders in their schools and organizations, sharing their gifts and inspiring others.
- Help keep student tuition low. Orchestra tuition averages just $250 per student, per year. Your donation makes it possible to give kids of every economic background the BYOC experience.
- Feel good about enriching your community with beautiful classical music!
How can you give to the Billings Youth Orchestra and Chorale?
Billings Youth Orchestra
PO Box 80842
Billings, MT 59108
Make a secure donation online via Paypal:
Parents Support Your Musician with a “Go Joey” Playbill Ad!
Want to highlight your special musician in one or both of our concert’s playbill? Of course you do!
So check out the order form below for pricing and other details, and then email your order form, photos to email@example.com. If you have any questions feel free to contact us at the same email address.
Did you know that Gainan’s will donate $2 from any purchase back to the BYO? All you have to do is mention the BYOC when making your purchase…so why not treat someone special with flowers today?
Other Ways to Support BYOC
- Attend BYOC Concerts in the Winter and Spring
- Make a donation of your time, knowledge, or energy
- Encourage your business to buy an ad in the BYOC playbill or donate corporately
- Give the Gift of BYOC by sponsoring a student’s yearly tuition